Sunday, 3 April 2016

It`s the blooming season!

     Look outside of your window. What do you see? That`s right. Spring is finally here! Or at least here, in Europe (I feel sorry for all of you on southern hemisphere). It`s the season when you can finally put some effort into your new year`s resolutions. Even weather and the whole nature whispers you to do it. Be active. Do something. Move on.

     Finally... Let`s put those heavy warm coats somewhere in the closet and change them for something that breathes. Something more comfy. Yea, I know, some of us will have to shave legs more often but this is a sacrifice well worth it to feel that lovely spring breeze on your skin once again. Spring is here and you can finally enjoy doing all those activities in the warm sun, like:


  • nice walk to the park with some friends or/and your dog
  • reading a book on a balcony with a nice cup of tea
  • gardening. New flowers. Blooming trees. Pretty!
  • waking up with the sun and go to bet at sunset
  • hear kids playing in your neighbourhood
  • take a trip to the nature with family
  • I want to ride my bicycle, I want to ride my bike! (insert "Freddie Mercury singing" picture here)

Pixabay

     It`s not so cold anymore. Nor it`s too warm. That`s why the spring is the best season ever! Well, not only because of that. For example; you don`t have to breathe in that cold air anymore while jogging. Or have to watch your step because everything is icy and slippery. If you own a car, don`t worry about freezing seats anymore. Scrubbing windshield? Not anymore. There are tons and tons of advantages for active people. Or those who want to be finally creative and full of energy, like I do.

Pixabay

     But that`s not why I love this season so much. The winter dizziness is finally over. I had absolutely no motivation to be creative in the winter. I felt fatique. Depressed. Sleepy. Tired. And right now, the nature once again sweeps all these gruesome feelings away. Spring is like a neverending promise that things will be better, even after a long dark period of our lives. And it`s not just a promise; you have all the evidence you need out there. The sun brings out all the joy and happiness that was hidden in this world under the snow. What else do you need?
About Sidney Aldaine

My name is Sidney Aldaine. And this is the start of my ultimate project, my Fantasma. My way of helping people to make them feel better. My way of contributing something of a value to the world we all live in. Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy my little corner of the web. Place, where I left a piece of my soul and dreams. A Fantastic place. I would love to call myself a blogger and a writer some day. And I`m not going to give up this dream, at least not until my Fantasma comes into reality.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.