Monday, 16 November 2015

ISIS is finished and here`s why

     ISIS is done since it started. This is my honest opinion and I think the logic of my thoughts is flawless. I hope you share my enthusiasm!

Born with a flaw

     Islamic state was born with an error. A fatal defect, if you will. The leaders of this institution didn`t take into account that universal thoughts, which are timeless and much older than any human built structure. These can`t be terrorised by any number of suicidal bombers or jihadists. If anything, universal values like Freedom, equality and brotherhood will only grow stronger as oppressed stand together now much stronger than ever before. People of Paris, but also many other European cities pointed out this fact in the past, fighting for their rights. Not against some foreigners, but against a feudal regime, against other Europeans.
     They knew it`s going to be hard. They knew they will be persecuted and probably killed. And yet, here we stand, 200 years after those events with a society based on a European democratic values.

You can`t fight with Europe

     Because majority of people here know that having their freedom taken away from them is worse than death. You can kill some of us, but in the end others will take their places, more resolute than ever! Even other regimes bent their knees before this truth- feudalism, roman dictatorship, slavery... These systems fell because people wanted to be free. We are in a constant progress and that`s what makes us unbeaten and unbeatable.

The only thing Europe should be afraid of

     Is Europe itself. Letargy, apathy and not giving a fuck can cost us our souls. There will always be people out there who would rather bend their backs then fight. But we have to make sure they are not a majority. Serj Tankian called them the "Unthinking Majority". But I think we are not there yet. Yes, there are many war-like efforts that disguise themselves as fight for the democracy (just think about Iraq and western oil rush). I guess what I want to say is, we have to take care not only for terrorists, but for ourselves. Because it`s so easy to become a part of mass. Where everything is justified in a false pretense of higher principles. That`s the real danger for European values. Systematic erosion of principles, instead of terrorist attacks of suicidal bombers.

ISIS is finished

     No one stands for them. No muslim leader said that they approve. And guess what, not even muslim militant groups. ISIS is all about money. There is no real ideology. And we`ve seen that in Europe as well. Those systems are just unsustainable. Once money is gone, there is nothing left. No universal values. No higher ideals. No Europeans travelling to Syria to join Islamic state and become terrorists. Because it won`t be worth to die for. I pity only one thing; that there are going to be many more victims all over the world until this fight is over. But we will prevail. Europe will prevail. Humanity will prevail.

Dear people all over the world

     We might be all different, but one thing binds us together. It`s our respect for humanity that is enrooted deep inside of our souls. It doesn`t matter if you are from Syria, fighting against terrorists. It doesn`t matter if you live somewhere in Asia or Latin Amerika. We stand together. Because people all over the world know what`s good and what is bad. We know what being human really means. Solidarity. Kindness. Harmony.

About Sidney Aldaine

My name is Sidney Aldaine. And this is the start of my ultimate project, my Fantasma. My way of helping people to make them feel better. My way of contributing something of a value to the world we all live in. Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy my little corner of the web. Place, where I left a piece of my soul and dreams. A Fantastic place. I would love to call myself a blogger and a writer some day. And I`m not going to give up this dream, at least not until my Fantasma comes into reality.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.