Tuesday, 3 November 2015

Do you know what You want to be when You grow up?

     A question for children. I know. But still relevant to us adults. Since  nobody is seriously done growing, or growing up. I used to meet adults who didn`t know what they wanted to be. Adults, who had their jobs, families and lives. But still, instead of pushing through life with their own ideas or a sense of fulfillness. So do you know what You want to be when You grow up?

You think you know, but then...

     Then all the enthusiasm flies out of the window. Or perhaps you know what job you want, but not what exactly to do to make it a success. Like this blog. I`m not saying that all my enthusiasm and motivation is gone, I just don`t see "my big picture" behind all these posts.

When you know what to do but not how

     Let`s say you finally found what makes you happy in life and want to do it for the rest of your life (maybe). I want...I always wanted to be creative in my own way. Like with this blog, but I realised I can`t invest enough time to grow this idea. To develop it further. And that`s the real struggle- not to find your dream, but to realise it.
     I have sooo many ideas how to improve the design of this website. I want to change it completely now and exacly know how. I want to re-categorise everything and make it simplier to load. The last thing I want is to leave blogger, since blogger templates can`t be adjusted so much.
     But finally, I found out how to realise my dream. How to make it true. You see, with blogging the greatest challenge are viewers. Is there a way to get paid for it? Yes, there is, but...
     I have an internship on my shoulders right now. From 9 to 5 every day. I barely have enough resources to keep up. Plus, there is a master thesis I haven`t yet touched (almost) and the submission date is approaching really fast. This is just to give you an example to show you a reality, because:

The hardest part of pursuing your dreams is to say goodbye to your old life

     First, I have to finish school. Then, I have to find a job, since blogging is for free and will be for quite some time. And then, in my leisure time, I might be able to develop my fantasma further. It`s a loong way to success, that`s true. And I`m not even sure my ideas will work. But I will first die trying before giving up!

So what do I want to be when I grow up? 

Maybe, just maybe..become a blogger (for some time).


And how do I want to do it?

     I think we all found out in a certain point of our lives that having a dream without a concept is not enough. What makes it successful? Well, I can finally announce that I have my concept. I had something before. In one of my old posts, I declared that I want to help people by my own experience. And write how every day can be fantastic, no matter what. And that`s perfectly fine, but there is a big question mark: How do you want to sell this idea and your advice to the people?  Is your concept interesting enough to make an audience? Is it interesting enough to make you successful? I don`t know the answer to that question. Not yet. But at least I have a concept now. This idea that`s a bit different from all the other blogs out there. Or most of them, at least.

     Hopefully, you will be able to follow your dream and think about how to make it successful. And with a bit of luck, I will do the same. Some day. One day!

Source: Pixabay.com

About Sidney Aldaine

My name is Sidney Aldaine. And this is the start of my ultimate project, my Fantasma. My way of helping people to make them feel better. My way of contributing something of a value to the world we all live in. Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy my little corner of the web. Place, where I left a piece of my soul and dreams. A Fantastic place. I would love to call myself a blogger and a writer some day. And I`m not going to give up this dream, at least not until my Fantasma comes into reality.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.