Thursday, 15 October 2015

Power of self-promoting

     It`s been almost 4 weeks since I started blogging and I think some things are interesting, weird even. Not to say I`m not having a blast here, but I remembered this life fact today:

"Fortune favors the bold." 

     In other words, if you`re shy to  open your mouth about yourself, nobody`s going to notice you. Here`s the proof it works not only in the real life, but also in our mystical blogging realm:


     You can see that my posts for today doubled in comparison with yesterday, and I only hit "share" button in the evening. So remember, blogging is a constant struggle. Now I know too!

     But let me tell you; this is not a problem known only to bloggers. If you can`t properly introduce yourselves in a company and leave a good remark by fitting in, life is much harder. I believe people call it personal charm, but I think these people just learnt how to be bold.
   
     If you are looking for a post with more content on a related topic, it would be this one, relating to tips for blogging beginners.

If you have any useful tips for starting blogging like me related to design, boosting trafic, SEO, or anything else, please comment, share, like. Any help will be much appreciated and returned :)

STAY KAWAII MY FRIENDS
About Sidney Aldaine

My name is Sidney Aldaine. And this is the start of my ultimate project, my Fantasma. My way of helping people to make them feel better. My way of contributing something of a value to the world we all live in. Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy my little corner of the web. Place, where I left a piece of my soul and dreams. A Fantastic place. I would love to call myself a blogger and a writer some day. And I`m not going to give up this dream, at least not until my Fantasma comes into reality.

You Might Also Like

Powered by Blogger.