Wednesday, 28 October 2015

Why having nightmares is ultimately a good thing

     We all experience them. Nightmares. Sometimes we run, sometimes we fall. And sometimes we can`t move, or even wake up. If you often wake up scared like me, know that having nightmares can be ultimately a good thing! And here`s why:


  • Nightmares show us we are concerned about something so much, we can`t stop thinking about it even in our sleep. This helps prioritize one`s thinking
  • They can reflect a state of one`s mind and we can learn from them a lot. Every aspect of a bad dream can mean something. Then again, it can be a total horsecrap too. You decide
  • If we have nightmares because our consciousness can`t sleep, we know we are a good person deep down. Even if we screwed up tremendously
  • Unsolvable tasks during the day might transform into easy ones, once we notice them in a different light. No matter we just woke up from the nightmare if 5 minutes later a brilliant idea comes to the mind
Remember, positivity is not only a choice, but a state of mind as well! Stay Kawaii my friends :)

Pixabay.com

Are you a nightmare sufferer too?
What`s the scariest dream you had?
Do you think dreams can reflect reality?
About Sidney Aldaine

My name is Sidney Aldaine. And this is the start of my ultimate project, my Fantasma. My way of helping people to make them feel better. My way of contributing something of a value to the world we all live in. Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy my little corner of the web. Place, where I left a piece of my soul and dreams. A Fantastic place. I would love to call myself a blogger and a writer some day. And I`m not going to give up this dream, at least not until my Fantasma comes into reality.

You Might Also Like

Powered by Blogger.