Monday, 12 October 2015

What can you learn from blogging? Is it worth the time and energy? Blogtober #12

     It`s monday again and the old routine of work comes knocking on your door again...
We all are looking for ways how to break out of this vicious cycle. Even more, if we think our job is boring or yet repetitive.

That`s why I started blogging 10 years ago...

...but that`s not why I started blogging now

     It`s the expectation of learning something new and exciting every day that finally moved me to start with Sid`s Fantasma, among other things of course.

     Since I`m here for (almost) a month already, I`m beginning to think about the future of my blog. Is it worth it?

     If you want a short answer, then:

Yes, it is.

     Here`s a longer one though!

Get a lot of friends


     Since Sid`s Fantasma has been alive, I`ve met some amazing people already. I know the most of them from Blogtober challenge. I learnt that I`m definitely not alone with my head and thoughts in the world. Thanks to one particular I found out that it`s not weird having imaginary scenarios playing in my head. The most important thing here to notice is that you suddenly find many people with similar interests, thinking and it helps get you through the day.

So much new information


     Thanks to recommendations from other blogs, you can get better at writing. Sewing. Reading. clothing. Literally anything you can think of. You are having trouble with finding the best service for the modest price? There is a blog for it. Family issues? There you go! You can even boost your writing skills, along with your listening skills, comprehension, or you can learn to code in HTML and design a simple web.

You grow as a person


     All these points have one thing in common: they help you grow as a person! New friends help you realise you are not alone. New information helps you decide every day on your life yourney. And that`s the point of blogging for me. To find out what I really want from life. Is it really getting my diploma and work in the office like I wanted for past 5 years? Isn`t it kind of a boring life for me?

...I don`t know yet

     But I`m sure I will find out. Fantasma helped me realise there is more than one way possible in life. Helped me realise all these possibilities are worth exploring and with every one of them experienced, I`m a little bit closer to what I might want from myself in the future. It`s priceless. And that`s why...

Blogging gives you courage and motivation to be persistent in your dreams!




     
     
About Sidney Aldaine

My name is Sidney Aldaine. And this is the start of my ultimate project, my Fantasma. My way of helping people to make them feel better. My way of contributing something of a value to the world we all live in. Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy my little corner of the web. Place, where I left a piece of my soul and dreams. A Fantastic place. I would love to call myself a blogger and a writer some day. And I`m not going to give up this dream, at least not until my Fantasma comes into reality.

You Might Also Like

Powered by Blogger.