Tuesday, 13 October 2015

Tiny droplet

Tiny droplet sitting on the edge
watching busy people under the above
from the green tree leaf verge
in a moment she will be disposed of

Sad droplet humming her song
she won`t humm for long
just remember little droplet
hang on there and be strong

Droplet`s life is so frail
holding onto something else
windy winter blows you away
like a distant memory she melts

A futile life of tiny thing
broken alone yet dreaming still
our droplet is now just a ping
on a cold serene hedgehog`s quill

Futile are your blue wet tears
useless life of useless thing
people like you world smears
I`m like you and you`re just a tear


About Sidney Aldaine

My name is Sidney Aldaine. And this is the start of my ultimate project, my Fantasma. My way of helping people to make them feel better. My way of contributing something of a value to the world we all live in. Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy my little corner of the web. Place, where I left a piece of my soul and dreams. A Fantastic place. I would love to call myself a blogger and a writer some day. And I`m not going to give up this dream, at least not until my Fantasma comes into reality.

You Might Also Like

Powered by Blogger.