Wednesday, 7 October 2015

Sidney`s Fantasma; A hidden message inside? Blogtober #7

     The first week of october is slowly ending and as a time passes by Blogtober challenge goes on. Today`s task is to explain the meaning of one`s blog name. What lies behind Sid`s Fantasma?

     Here is my tricky explanation: Sometimes my life feels like it`s a dreamland. That`s why it`s called Fantasma. My fantasma. So the word itself is not derived from fantastic, my life is far from fantastic. Anyway, there is another meaning I`d like to address here. What I`m trying to do on this blog is to put my dream, my fantasma, into reality. The first step (at least that`s what I think) is always to share one`s dreams, ambitions and ideal life, so my fantasma can become, hopefully one day my reality.
     The third meaning I already mentioned in a previous message is rather simple; to share anything and everything that can help you or anyone reading these lines to succeed in making your life fantastic everyday. It could be anything from good advice on some things I found hard to overcome in my life, like anxiety or first day in a new job, to visiting new places and spaces. After reading most of articles here you should feel a little better, at least.

     My aim is to help anyone who`s struggling with everyday life like I do. And in a way, that`s everyone of us. Have a fantastic day!


About Sidney Aldaine

My name is Sidney Aldaine. And this is the start of my ultimate project, my Fantasma. My way of helping people to make them feel better. My way of contributing something of a value to the world we all live in. Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy my little corner of the web. Place, where I left a piece of my soul and dreams. A Fantastic place. I would love to call myself a blogger and a writer some day. And I`m not going to give up this dream, at least not until my Fantasma comes into reality.

You Might Also Like

Powered by Blogger.