Tuesday, 27 October 2015

Sacrifice

Sacrifice

Trapped inside a deep dark forest
2 creatures of the night rest
Trapped inside a deadly forest
where their life is put to a test

One forest and both lost souls
if they don`t come out soon they might become ghouls
Scared for their life, scared of one another
it`s better to leave them to their bother

One of them wants to live, the other longs for dying
only one of them can escape flying
the older twin can`t fly and never could
having second thoughs now would be absurd

So the older helps the younger go
She will never forget what he`s done for this little dove
Two in one forest couldn`t they live
If they tried they would have die

As S disappears in the fog
An N comes back from the havoc
Born again and whole new yet
how much happier can she get?

N forgets the face saving her that day
Memory of S slowly fades away
Past is left where belong things dark and grey
How high can she fly , who dares to say?

The dark forest turned to a lovely meadow
Once she tasted freedom world is seen below
Nothing will tame her, not now when she smiles
finally alive into the life full of things nice

www.Pixabay.com

About Sidney Aldaine

My name is Sidney Aldaine. And this is the start of my ultimate project, my Fantasma. My way of helping people to make them feel better. My way of contributing something of a value to the world we all live in. Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy my little corner of the web. Place, where I left a piece of my soul and dreams. A Fantastic place. I would love to call myself a blogger and a writer some day. And I`m not going to give up this dream, at least not until my Fantasma comes into reality.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.