Wednesday, 14 October 2015

Power of autosuggestion; See extraordinary in ordinary

     The power of autosuggestion. Is it like a self-hypnosis? Is it that thing psychopaths do, when they are about to chase you with a chainsaw? Or is it something totally different...


Autosuggestion is not a self-hypnosis

     Autosuggestion simply means you are able to convince yourself about something and then act accordingly. For instance, I tried this in one of my blog post intros. And when  people started commenting about my beautiful day, my day became beautiful. There is no eyes closing, sleeping and waking up.


How to do it

     Start by saying out loud something you want to be true. Believe what you`re saying, even if it`s only for a fraction of a moment. Repeat until confident it`s going to happen. But here`s a twist: autosuggestion only works on attributes of things, so if you want to make your problems disappear, they won`t. But you can say instead something like "This is an easy task for me". This is definitely achievable.

     If you want even more results, convince others about it. People actually do this every day, without even knowing it. "It`s going to be quick", "I will get this shit done today" and others. It`s really quite simple, once you get a hang of it. Just repeat what your subconscious is doing for you every day deliberately. That, my friend is a power of your mind.

So until later, keep practicing autosuggestion and Stay Kawaii



About Sidney Aldaine

My name is Sidney Aldaine. And this is the start of my ultimate project, my Fantasma. My way of helping people to make them feel better. My way of contributing something of a value to the world we all live in. Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy my little corner of the web. Place, where I left a piece of my soul and dreams. A Fantastic place. I would love to call myself a blogger and a writer some day. And I`m not going to give up this dream, at least not until my Fantasma comes into reality.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.