Thursday, 15 October 2015

People who can tell magic tales

     This post is dedicated to Blogtober Challenge And one very special person who is not here anymore. And one who is.
     I always admired people who can tell stories so well, one could feel like being a part of the narration. My grandpa knew this kind of magic and I adore every second of him telling new and old stories. Sometimes even the same story few times. And it was still charming. Like from another world.

     I hope he reads this, wherever he is right now; I hope to hear his stories again someday :)

I managed to save only this much of the long gone past of a great man


Time flies by and the only thing left are heartfelt stories; like this one

     I adore people capable of awaking imagination of audience. Since you already know the reason why I love storytelling so much, the blog I liked so far the most will be no surprise. It`s the one with the greatest imaginative potential I`ve ever seen. The author simply has a talent; and If you have a bit of fantasy, you can feel her storytelling "on your skin". I think it will be the best to judge on your own, don`t you? 
-
-
Ladies and Gents,without further adue, extraordinary blog of C.A. Villeta!

Do you know any other exceptional blogs? Let me know so I can visit!
About Sidney Aldaine

My name is Sidney Aldaine. And this is the start of my ultimate project, my Fantasma. My way of helping people to make them feel better. My way of contributing something of a value to the world we all live in. Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy my little corner of the web. Place, where I left a piece of my soul and dreams. A Fantastic place. I would love to call myself a blogger and a writer some day. And I`m not going to give up this dream, at least not until my Fantasma comes into reality.

You Might Also Like

Powered by Blogger.