Monday, 26 October 2015

Outfit of the Day: Home edition

     I`m sorry to disappoint you for today`s Blogtober. No fancy dress. No fitting shirt and formal trousers. Sid is working on his master`s thesis. So no interruptions! (Well, maybe with the exception of blogging). This is my wonderful look now, when I`m locked in my room working on something reeeaaally important and don`t care how I look. So enjoy, I bet you probably look better now :P


     Yes. Just look at that uncombed hair and all those facial hairs! I know that if they could, they would probably rush out of my ears and nostrils too. Thank god it`s just this bad, right? Anyway, I recently found out that my eyebrows decided to become one in a holy matrimony. Guess I should say congratulations! But I don`t really feel like it.
     Instead, let`s just focus on that t-shirt, shall we? What you can see on your screen is an imaginary spectacle. There is a succubus totally orgasmic from that big devil who is tearing apart the rest of the futile heavenly resistance. Crosses are burning in the background as a sign of upcoming havoc and armageddon. Just. Pure. METAL.
     Please, don`t take this t-shirt too seriously, even though it`s inspired by the real book, events are purely fantasmic! Also, I bought it in a sale, so there is really nothing to complain about.
     The last piece of clothing on me are my black stylish sweatpants. They make me look thinner than I actually am, so apologies for that "toilet spider look" there.
And that`s really it I guess. My outfit of the day. Yay...

Stay Kawaii

About Sidney Aldaine

My name is Sidney Aldaine. And this is the start of my ultimate project, my Fantasma. My way of helping people to make them feel better. My way of contributing something of a value to the world we all live in. Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy my little corner of the web. Place, where I left a piece of my soul and dreams. A Fantastic place. I would love to call myself a blogger and a writer some day. And I`m not going to give up this dream, at least not until my Fantasma comes into reality.

You Might Also Like

Powered by Blogger.