Wednesday, 28 October 2015

My Wishlight


“To wish was to hope, and to hope was to expect” 

 Jane Austen, Sense and Sensibility


     My wishlist for Christmas. Prefferably in this order:

1. Snow. Please! For a few years, there was only a wet gue on the streets! And I want to build some snowman. I`ve already forgotten how sledge looks like too, ffs :( Please please, pretty please?

2. Being able to stop being afraid. What if my blog won`t get any visits and I`m boring? And what about proper job? Is my secret ready to be spread into the world?

3. Be happy. At least for a week before Christmas. Without responsibilities. Just. Happy. Stop pretending I enjoy things I don`t.

4. Find someone who can understand what I`ve been through. Yea, that would be nice. I wish.

5. Finish and submit my master thesis. Still 45 days to the deadline. May my wish come true!

6. Get a superpower. Yea, that one! You guessed it.

7. Let humanity beat death and greed once and for all, not only on Christmas. Guys, seriously, is it that hard?

8. NASA, this is a message for you, can we get on with that Mars mission already?

9. Accept and scientifically prove that we are not alone in the universe.

10. I want my dead friends back. It`s not fair, you know?

11. A hug.

Source: Pixabay.com
About Sidney Aldaine

My name is Sidney Aldaine. And this is the start of my ultimate project, my Fantasma. My way of helping people to make them feel better. My way of contributing something of a value to the world we all live in. Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy my little corner of the web. Place, where I left a piece of my soul and dreams. A Fantastic place. I would love to call myself a blogger and a writer some day. And I`m not going to give up this dream, at least not until my Fantasma comes into reality.

You Might Also Like

Powered by Blogger.