Thursday, 8 October 2015

Intro post for new readers; Blogtober Challenge # 9

     When I first read this topic, I was little disappointed, because to say the least, I already have my first post here and the whole section about this blog, me and my aspirations. I guess it`s just in my nature to give up before I even start. So after giving this topic a second thought, I`ve decided I could write about what changed from the very first post, what are my aspirations now and what`s ahead in the future for this blog? If this is your first time here, please check the whole about section, as the posts there are meant to be informative on the side of this blog and it`s purpose.

     The very first thing you might notice on the blog are categories, so here`s a short explanation what can you find in each one of them:

 Advice on

     I said it before and I`m going to say it again; Life is a struggle. And this time it`s not only a figure of speech. I really am STRUGGLING. Every. Single. Day. You might think you are the only one who has these problems and feels like life is crushing you down even without any particular accident, incident, illness or misfortune in your life. I know these comparisons are lame. Comparisons about who has a harder life and who has it "easy". The fact is we all need our fantasma from time to time, our own corner. And this is MAIN!

     Since I tend to forget pretty much everything after short period of time, I don`t remember my own experience or lessons learned from it if it was waaay back. And this is my way of documenting my life, with a twist. I`ve decided to share my findings with all of you. Not only because I`m that selfless and humane; it`s also selfish, as I`m simply looking for more input into how to overcome tough situations easier in life. That`s why the "advice on" is intended to be a main cathegory of this blog.

Challenges

     Posts in this group could be almost anything; from group challenges like Blogtober Challenge to my personal challenges, or challenges somehow related to this blog. So far, there are only posts belonging to Blogtober.

About

     This little corner has some useful information about myself, my life and this blog. What am I going to post in the future? What are my plans and what`s changing?

Poems

     I loved to write poems when I was younger. In my native language of course, but I`m trying to learn more and more from English so hopefully, sometime in the foreseeable future I will be able to write poems in this language. You probably noticed already, but I`m going to tell you anyway; there is one post in this cathegory and it came to me when I was falling asleep one day, so don`t take it too seriously. The quality of it is questionable too and the resulting video is even worse. But, it`s there and I had to start somehow so please don`t judge meeeee (feeling slightly embarassed).

Future & Plans

     What`s different from my plans at the beginning of this blog? First of all, I gave up on writing bilingual posts. It was a dream that simply was not realistic. I barely have enough time to write one post a day and I wanted to have 2. This is a milestone I`d like to achieve in the future; I honestly hope you will help me with that by increasing my motivation through boosting my traffic (I said honestly, I can say anything now, cool). When I get rid of my diploma thesis I will have more time to adjust the environment of this website, too. I`m well aware of all those flaws here, no need to tell me guys :)

     My Google+ profile says a few things about me; the fact that I`m a guitar music addict is among those things. What you don`t know is that I have these weird moments when I just hear a melody in my head. When this happens, I can change it however I like, but since my music teacher was the best in the world, because she could keep up with such student as myself, I don`t know how to put anything of it down. So I`d like to make another cathegory for music in the next few months and put it together. Poems and Music. What a wonderful image! Songs? Yes! Maybe! Will see how it goes first, but I promise I will try my best.

Oh well, this is quite long for an introductory post, but I hope you enjoyed reading these lines. Anyway, I`d like to test how many of you get here, so there is one more thing. From time to time you can find my modest presence on Chatango. And where else than in one of anime rooms there. My nick is Animanesola and you can recognise me by my profile pic. So see you there guys,

*Be kawaii!!!*
About Sidney Aldaine

My name is Sidney Aldaine. And this is the start of my ultimate project, my Fantasma. My way of helping people to make them feel better. My way of contributing something of a value to the world we all live in. Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy my little corner of the web. Place, where I left a piece of my soul and dreams. A Fantastic place. I would love to call myself a blogger and a writer some day. And I`m not going to give up this dream, at least not until my Fantasma comes into reality.

You Might Also Like

Powered by Blogger.