Tuesday, 27 October 2015

If you ever feel down

If you ever feel down

If you ever feel down,
Just imagine me by your side
If you ever feel down
I can make you smile

I know I`m not perfect
But I will try
Please, be here with me
and make my eyes dry

My head lays low on your chest
 I can feel your warmth and tender
listen to your heartbeat that`s how I want to rest
never give up on me my beautiful defender

If you ever feel down,
Just know I`m always there
for your pity, blush and frown
You are that special to me

Here is the one thing, I want to tell you most
You are my sunshine, my fears are scared of you
make me your other half, why wait to say I do!
 Now you know I love you, my whole life I felt blue
and now that you`re with me, let`s start anew


About Sidney Aldaine

My name is Sidney Aldaine. And this is the start of my ultimate project, my Fantasma. My way of helping people to make them feel better. My way of contributing something of a value to the world we all live in. Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy my little corner of the web. Place, where I left a piece of my soul and dreams. A Fantastic place. I would love to call myself a blogger and a writer some day. And I`m not going to give up this dream, at least not until my Fantasma comes into reality.

You Might Also Like

Powered by Blogger.