Friday, 30 October 2015

How to expand your thoughts beyond the horizon?

     This time of the year again. Melancholy. Falling leaves. Deep thoughts. Don`t worry, I didn`t escape either. Today is my turn to be a little sensitive and contemplating. I call it "Being John Malkovich". For those of you, who are not old enough, Being John Malkovich is a movie about switching minds and possessing one`s body for a while. It`s crazy! You can cech the link if you want to. Why John Malkovic?

     Because I feel like having a small mind in my normal mind these days. Like I`m just watching myself through the old lenses of an old movie projector. Watching outside of the window. Waiting for a falling darkness to finally show up makes me sort through all these useless thoughts like What if my aspirations will never be successful? What am I doing here? Quo Vadis, tiny human? And others. One thing is for certain though: It`s a mess.



     So if you want to use this melancholy mood for something positive, stay with me for a bit longer.

Is being contemplating about life good for anything?


     Yes, yes, it is! I just noticed this today. When I`m contemplating about life, the surrounding world suddenly ceases to exist. I`m focused. More than in any other point in my life, I can hear only my thoughts branching and mixing into all these fantastic combinations. So why not sit down for a while and be creative?
     Start putting your thoughts on the paper. Try to expand the thought beyond the horizon. Maybe, just maybe, you will find something new for you. A point of view maybe. Or the new way of looking at things. Who knows?
     If you need to study and you are in the shoes of John Malkovich, there is no better time than now. This is my own recipe:

1. Put on www.rainymood.com;
2. Simultaneously, play some longer acoustic youtube video, perhaps this one, or even this one;
3. Be productive!

     Oh, and by the way this post is a proof that it works, in case you need a practical evidence :)
So thank you for stopping by, just remember: Stay Kawaii!!!
     
About Sidney Aldaine

My name is Sidney Aldaine. And this is the start of my ultimate project, my Fantasma. My way of helping people to make them feel better. My way of contributing something of a value to the world we all live in. Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy my little corner of the web. Place, where I left a piece of my soul and dreams. A Fantastic place. I would love to call myself a blogger and a writer some day. And I`m not going to give up this dream, at least not until my Fantasma comes into reality.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.