Tuesday, 13 October 2015

Hopeless wanderer; Bogtober #13

     I have to admit; Today`s blogtober challenge is an easy one for me. At least in my case, since my ideal travel destination is pretty much connected to my ideal job. This post is a bit exaggerated, but so is my whole Fantasma, so there is no point in sharing anything else then my dreams here.

#1 Destination: Mars


     I mentioned Mars already in one of my earlier posts on Bucket list. And I still think it`s the best "holiday" resort. Here`s why:

  • whole new planet to explore
     Forget Curiosity rover. You are there, exploring. Is there a water? Is there a life? Find out in my blog! Whole NASA would read it. I`d communicate only through my blog  posts. That`s the million dollar idea right there. But that`s not it. I like to "go where no human being set foot before" since I`ve first time seen Star Trek. Mars.

  • solitude
     I`m an introvert. Yes, I confess. I don`t want to see, hear or interact with a mass of people if I don`t have to to survive. This being said, I think I`d miss a few people. I like solitude, but hate being alone. Or something along those lines.

  • boosting traffic to my blog :D
     You thought I`m doing it because I`m crazy? HAHAAAAAA!!! Of course I`m doing it for blog traffic, why else would somebody go to Mars?!

  • no laws and rules
     Now I`m not a complete sociopath, even if it might look like it. I like some rules, like killing a person is wrong or stealing things can get you in a jail, but... I really can`t stand being told every day where to go, what to do, what to wear, how to talk and what to say. I`m not a robot! (If you feel like it, just play this song by Marina and the Diamonds. I love it and I love Marina :-*)

  • minimum to no atmosphere
     We introverts know how annoying atmosphere can get. A tense atmosphere. A grumpy atmosphere. An atmosphere full of expectations. What about no atmosphere at all?! You ever thought about that? Since Mars has some tiny layer of it, I might make a compromise here. But only a tiny little one.

     My dream job is then of course situated on Mars. Having an ideal job somewhere else than your #1 destination would be pointless, since you could like the job, but hate the place, d`oh!

#1 Job: Blogging


     How cool would it be to have a blog about living on different planet from Earth! I`m still working on the obvious logic gaps, like: What do you want to write about when being there alone? I`m sure I`ll figure something out once I`m on my way. I might even agree to someone else there, but it has to be on the other side of the planet. Either that, or he/she would have to put up with all my crazy shit.
Anyway, this is why I consider blogging the best job ever (right in front of being unemployed, of course):


  • you feel like creating something with added value
     Even if it`s a bunch of crap nobody reads like this website, you actually feel like giving something to the world. Like all your efforts are not pointless and you work only for the money. That`s not a good life. Fulfill your dreams :)

  • minimum entry-level requirements
     I have a laptop. And a junky 5-year old smartphone. That`s it, you can start with that and that`s what I love about blogging (however I`m not saying it will be enough in the future) Just do what you like without bothering much about all those things real artists need to create something beautiful! Not us, god forbid, we are bloggers!

  • even I can do it (apparently)
     And that`s why I love it baby. It`s one of those few things I feel I can get very good at, given enough time (I`m not that good yet). So if I can do it, anyone can. World is one big blogging community actually. Everybody has a blog; even if it`s a diary, photo gallery or anything else capable of holding experience. It`s just that we, internet bloggers decided to give our "blogging" some structure.

  • there is always someone to make your day
     There is like 7 billion people on this planet and everybody wants to tell you their story; just listen closely. Some of them can even make your day brighter, like ladies in our Blogtober challenge!

  • indirect opportunity to help people
     If you have a bad karma, just write a post about motivation and feel free to think karma actually works like that. Feel better, while you still can, because karma is there to get you! (some day).

So who`s with me on this one guys? I can get on with few people, not much though. Skype calls should be for free in outer space too, so where`s the problem?


About Sidney Aldaine

My name is Sidney Aldaine. And this is the start of my ultimate project, my Fantasma. My way of helping people to make them feel better. My way of contributing something of a value to the world we all live in. Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy my little corner of the web. Place, where I left a piece of my soul and dreams. A Fantastic place. I would love to call myself a blogger and a writer some day. And I`m not going to give up this dream, at least not until my Fantasma comes into reality.

You Might Also Like

Powered by Blogger.