Monday, 5 October 2015

Growing up in central Europe? Fabulous! (Blogtober Challenge, day 5)

     Yes! We are now officialy in day 5 of Blogtober Challenge. What was it like, growing up in central Europe right after the old, communist regime fell? Find out in this post!

Here`s a first clue:




Little Sidney

     When I was 3 years old I used to dance on the tables. And 20 years back I`m still fabulous!
My older cousins told me they used to call me "Destroyer", because everytime I came into the room and they were building something magnificent from Lego, I jump right at it and laughed. The only thing I can recollect from that period of time is the feeling I really liked destruction. But then I found out creating things is much better than ruining them. I guess I was just too energic. I used to run from the one side of house to the other, just because I liked the wind in my hair when I did that. Nobody could keep up with me :) That and I was blonde. My hair color gradually changed after few years.
     I honestly didn`t give a damn about anything, as long as I had fun. And of course no internet, no smartphones or anything far resembling social media. The first game video game I played was Sega, with some fighters. Anyone else got hit by nostalgia? No? Just me then...

Few years ago...



...And still fabulous with crazy hair, taken in Brno *CZ

For me personally the one on the table is of course better. Maybe `cause we tend to see our past through lenses of our memory.
About Sidney Aldaine

My name is Sidney Aldaine. And this is the start of my ultimate project, my Fantasma. My way of helping people to make them feel better. My way of contributing something of a value to the world we all live in. Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy my little corner of the web. Place, where I left a piece of my soul and dreams. A Fantastic place. I would love to call myself a blogger and a writer some day. And I`m not going to give up this dream, at least not until my Fantasma comes into reality.

You Might Also Like

Powered by Blogger.