Tuesday, 20 October 2015

Good news everyone!

     Just yesterday I`ve been nominated for a Liebster award. Being ignorant like I always am, I didn`t know what this award really means and how to cope with that. Imagine my surprise, when Emily Thrasher asked the question: "Do you accept Liebster award?" in one of those facebook messages.

     Emily has a really beautiful blog focusing on her unique life experience as mom. Psych and Mom just won`t leave you hanging on inspiration!

What exactly is a Liebster award?


     It`s an award that is given to those starting bloggers, who seem to be interesting and have a potential. It is something given from blogger to blogger like a chain reaction. I can only imagine what Emily has to see in my writing to motivate her to give me this award. I promise, I`ll do my best to show how thankful I am by my future posts!

Here are complete rules:


If you have been nominated for the Liebster Award and you choose to ACCEPT it, write a blog post about the Liebster Award in which you:

1. Display the Liebster Award by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget” on your blog.
2. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
3. Answer the 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. Write 11 random facts about yourself. Be creative!
5. Nominate 3 - 5 blogs that you feel deserve the award and have less than 1,000 followers and include a link to their blogs.
6. Create a new list of questions for the nominees and give it to your nominees.
7. List these rules in your post and give a copy to your nominees. (You can copy and paste from here.)

Once you have written and published your post accepting the Liebster Award, you then have to let all your friends and fellow bloggers know about it. Also you will need to read and comment on your nominees’ post once they have them posted.


11 questions from Emily:



1. Why did you start your blog?

  • Because I had to. I felt like having so many thoughts in my head, I just had to take some of them out to the public so they won`t bother me anymore. I think I`m still looking for the right path in my life and this is the way to keep my head on the shoulders. So that. But I`d lie if I said it wasn`t because I didn`t want to see if my life experience helps anyone else :)

2. What makes blogging worthwhile?

  • That wonderful feeling of somebody being out there, sharing your thoughts with you. No matter how lonely you are, you can never be trully alone and that, my dear friend, helps.

3. What kind of audience do you write for? 

  • For anyone who`s struggling with life. Or has similar issues to those described in my posts. I myself am an introvert and has social anxiety so mostly this group of people. But everyone who calls himself a dreamer is welcome here at my fantasma.

4. What are important rules or things to remember when writing your posts? 


5. How do you gain followers or gain traffic to your blog? Include links to your social media sites used to promote your blog.

  • The golden rule is "share, share, share!" I have a few pages I share my posts in, these include:
- Blogging no1 on Google Plus
- Blogging no2 on Google Plus
- Bloggers United on Facebook
- Blogging Network on Facebook
- Blogging Collective on Facebook
- Blogging Elite on Facebook

6. Find a meme or picture that most portrays who you are or how you feel about blogging and explain.


  • This is how I percieve myself while blogging. I just met a stranger, lost in a deep forest. "Do you need a guidance fellow dreamer?": I`m used to ask every day. "This forest represents all your unfulfilled dreams in a real world. And I can show you a way out. Out, where even your dreams might come true."

7. What do you do to get motivated to blog or how do you get in the mood to write?

  • Honestly, I find joy in Blogging so every time I have a spare minute to write is a blessing. I don`t really get in the mood to write. This should be to no surprise, since I`ve been blogging for a month now. I hope my creativity never runs out!

8. What are 3 of your favorite blogs to read? Include links to those blogs.


9. What is your favorite blog post written by you?


10. What gives you the most inspiration for blogging?

  • Right now it`s my fellow dreamer C. A. Villeta. Her blog is just a piece of art and she has a talent (I hope I don`t make you blush right now, sweety)

11. What advice do you have for new bloggers?

  • Be persistent and listen to your audience! If you want more advice, this way please.

11 random facts about Sidney

  • I honestly think sometimes dreaming is better than reality. Sid`s Fantasma, right?
  • I used to be blonde, but now I`m brunette. I loooved to be a blonde. Why, nature, why?!
  • My eye color changes from time to time from green to blue and back. Still no idea why this happens
  • I love anime. Love. IT. Black Butler, Stein`s Gate, Overlord and many more I`ve seen already. Mostly mysteria genre.
  • If I had dollar for every RPG game I played so far, I`d have exactly 10 dollars.
  • I like to roleplay a lot. Doesn`t matter if it`s in real life or in a game. Open up to fantasy I say :)
  • I like boys and girls the same (wait what?)
  • I can`t be intimate with anyone I don`t feel strong emotional bond with. It`s disgusting without it and it doesn`t feel right!
  • Every year I attend Masters of Rock festival in Czech Republic. Metal is life, metal is love :D
  • I want to live on Mars some day. As a proof, here is a post about it.
  • When I was a kid, I wanted to have one particular superpower. I won`t tell you which though; this post will instead.

And that`s it folks!


.....Just one more thing`s left: to nominate 3 other young bloggers for Liebster award! Therefore, I would like to nominate these blogs:

Kitchen Takeovers by Alicia Lewis


Footnotes and Finds by Tript and Prabh


Just Miss Ash by Ashley Roggow


     These 3 blogs are unique, meaning they provided me with some added value. That`s why I chose them. I like posts about better sleep or tea by Footnotes and Finds; I like how creative can one mom be in Just Miss Ash and I like Kitchen Takeovers because every post is an inspiration followed by a healthy recipe. I recommend them, since I honestly think they are all on a good way to become bigger!

...and of course my distinguised guest:


     Originaly, C.A. Viletta was in my list on the first place. I was nicely surprised though when she said she is already participating in another Liebster award just now, so it would be pointless to nominate her. Since it`s her turn to nominate other bloggers, she offered Liebster award also to me. See what`s happening? It`s funny, but we wanted to nominate each other at the same time! That`s why we decided to include our names as a "quest nominees", so to speak :)

     I hope this award helps you guys to reach out to your blogging potential and help as much people as you can in their lives, one way or another! Blog on!
About Sidney Aldaine

My name is Sidney Aldaine. And this is the start of my ultimate project, my Fantasma. My way of helping people to make them feel better. My way of contributing something of a value to the world we all live in. Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy my little corner of the web. Place, where I left a piece of my soul and dreams. A Fantastic place. I would love to call myself a blogger and a writer some day. And I`m not going to give up this dream, at least not until my Fantasma comes into reality.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.