Wednesday, 21 October 2015

Can you spot Waldo messy desk?

     Hey guys, this is Blogtober Challenge #21 and I`m sooo glad to be finally home! The whole evening I just had to think about not blogging. Sorry for that, my boss had a birthday party!
     Anyway, today`s post should summarise my day in 5 pictures, at least. So let`s do it, before I lose my appetite! 
     But before you move to actual pictures, let me tell you there is a bonus one. Yesterday, I promised in one of my comments in this post, I will show my real desk, which I don`t have time to clean up, since I`m aalmost always not at home. And when I am, I don`t have time for cleaning (I will do it tomorrow, don`t you worry). So enjoy finding my Waldo a.k.a. messy desk among these pictures. I will give you a clue- it`s somewhere at the end of this post :)


     I never ever ever leave appartment without looking into the mirror. That`s the first real thing I do in the morning too. Last week I went without looking one day and my whole morning commute was about thinking if I didn`t look stupid and funny. I`m just too insecure, I guess.


     On my way to work, I usually cross this park. This is one of 4 big fountains in the corner. This park is just across the street from Royal Palace in Brussels and is really badass. Because it`s big. Like reeeeaaaly big. This is how big it is:


See? :D Badass!


     You all know my office desk, so there is really no need to introduce her (yes, it`s a she). This awaits me most of the time. But if there is a meeting or a conference I have to attend, it`s a bit more interesting. Some time ago I took a photo of trainees discussion group during one of coffee breaks on such a meeting. So in case you were wondering what the hell is that networking? It looks basically like this, more or less (count in free food of course, that`s a winner):


Charlemagne building, don`t remember which room


     There are days when I don`t feel like anything. Rainy days. Cold days. Bad and even worse. On those days, I use this remedy with chocolate and peanuts. With a bit of milk, world is right back on its track to be a happy place!


     And that`s it! My day in few pictures. Let me know how your day looks like. And if you found a Waldo, leave a comment! :)



About Sidney Aldaine

My name is Sidney Aldaine. And this is the start of my ultimate project, my Fantasma. My way of helping people to make them feel better. My way of contributing something of a value to the world we all live in. Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy my little corner of the web. Place, where I left a piece of my soul and dreams. A Fantastic place. I would love to call myself a blogger and a writer some day. And I`m not going to give up this dream, at least not until my Fantasma comes into reality.

You Might Also Like

Powered by Blogger.