Thursday, 1 October 2015

Blogtober Challenge day 1: Share 5-10 facts about yourself

     This post is a part of Alexandra Mucenieks` Blogtober Challenge, where we post a different article for each day a month according to themes in the facebook event.

Share 5-10 facts about yourself

I love anime


     Anime gives us a rare gift; ability to relate to story that would be otherwise too fantastic or too expensive to make into a proper movie. Plus, We, anime lovers know that anime often tests conditions that are yet to come, so we can see what happens (or can happen) to society if certain conditions are met. If I were to choose a good anime over standard hollywood movie these days, I`d choose anime. Recommendations? Ghost story, Overlord, Highschool of Undead, Black Butler...

My languages: English, German, Czech, Slovak

     And I`m trying to learn French now, since I`m currently situated in Brussels. And it doesn`t go well, let me tell you. I`m still at the beginning. The only advantage is that people speak French here, so you can hear it from everywhere. That really helps. Of course, I`d like to learn more than that, so I`m planning to start with Spanish and Italian after. Almost forgot, but I also understand hiragana and katakana and know a few Japanese phrases. Anime much?

Love cats, like small dogs

     I like smaller dogs, those who are not able to bite your head off when angry. However, I love cats. Especially, russian blue cats and black cats with blue reflection of their fur with green eyes. Something like this:


     Cats just have something that calms you down. And each cat has its own personality! Don`t love them with that score :)

My dream is to roam the world

     I`ve been to UK, Moravia, Ukraine, Croatia and now I`m in Brussels. Nothing exotic yet, but I`d really love to travel the wooorld!!! But is it really possible without income and stable job? I`m trying to find out and fulfill my dream.

Taking care of fruit trees is my biggest hobby

     I like to think that trees show you their gratitude if you take care of them properly. Especially in the spring, when they all bloom it`s a wonderful sight. And of course, fruit trees will give you all sorts of fruit later in the summer. All you need to invest is a bit of love and time. MAGIC.



I don`t like being with people, yet I lack their presence

     To build up a connection with somebody, you have to talk. To talk, you need to start conversation. This has been always so hard for me, because I always fear that people won`t like me, or even worse. If I`m to start a conversation with a stranger, I get anxious and sweaty. During years I got some of it under control, but it`s still there. And yet, when I`m all alone, I feel lonely. This is my dilemma.

I like to do crazy new stuff from time to time
     
     So I know if I`m not missing on something I could be good at. Like this video I made out of poem published here coup` of days ago:




Stay tuned for all the other posts in this wonderful Blogtober Challenge. Next one is coming tomorrow...


About Sidney Aldaine

My name is Sidney Aldaine. And this is the start of my ultimate project, my Fantasma. My way of helping people to make them feel better. My way of contributing something of a value to the world we all live in. Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy my little corner of the web. Place, where I left a piece of my soul and dreams. A Fantastic place. I would love to call myself a blogger and a writer some day. And I`m not going to give up this dream, at least not until my Fantasma comes into reality.

You Might Also Like

Powered by Blogger.