Saturday, 10 October 2015

Blogtober Challenge #10: Magic hair cream

     The title of this post is inspired by Megan Goodsell`s remark on this product!
My favourite product for this day`s challenge is a "hair thermal cream". I owe this remedy so much; it stopped my hair from falling out and I don`t have to stress out about getting bald anymore.

At least for the time being.




       Apparently, it has some wine inside (perhaps that`s why it`s so healing). You can read all substances on the label. I don`t understand a single one of them, just water and oil.



     It`s actually a soft cream-like substance. It`s white and stinks like hell, since it`s rafined from some spa mud that is supposed to have healing properties.


      And the usage is quite simple; take a bit on your fingers, massage it into your scalp and let it do the magic for 20 minutes before taking a shower. Then, use what you normally use for your hair. For the best results, it`s suggested to apply a shampoo of the same branding, but I ran out of it a while ago and can`t get another one.

     With this product, your hair is softer, scalp energised and less dry. It somehow blocks the excessive hairloss too so it`s ideal for me.

Verdict: 

Pros:
  • stops excessive hairloss
  • regenerates scalp
  • hair is softer on touch
Cons:
  • stinks like mud, however, odour goes away with shampoo
  • has a 20 minute application period
About Sidney Aldaine

My name is Sidney Aldaine. And this is the start of my ultimate project, my Fantasma. My way of helping people to make them feel better. My way of contributing something of a value to the world we all live in. Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy my little corner of the web. Place, where I left a piece of my soul and dreams. A Fantastic place. I would love to call myself a blogger and a writer some day. And I`m not going to give up this dream, at least not until my Fantasma comes into reality.

You Might Also Like

Powered by Blogger.