Monday, 19 October 2015

Blogtober #19 Share ease and happiness with a recipe!

     For today`s Blogtober Challenge we are given a task to share a recipe. I have to admit; I never use them. Or almost never. I always start from scratch and my cooking then sometimes looks amazing. But mostly, it`s just a pile of unmixable food :D

     That`s why I decided to share with you something special; many of you know this recipe and this drink. For me, it`s full of happy memories and stories in a family circle. It`s cocoa. Hot. With honey. From grandma. Yes, that magical drink which can make all your fears go away! You`ll need:

You will need:

  • 1 tablespoon of powder cocoa for 1 litre of milk (if you like it more bitter, add more coca)
  • Milk
  • Honey (depends on your alergies and taste, but honey is really neccessary here)
  • Bowl, whisker and pot (not that pot obviously)
Instructions:


     Put a tablespoon of cocoa into the bowl and pour some milk on it. Whisk it so there are no more grains left in a substance. Meanwhile, pour rest of milk to the pot and bring to boil. Once you see a rising surface of boiling milk, add prepared substance in a bowl to the pot, turn off the heating (or put away from source of heating, if surface keeps rising) and stir it like a mad person (you can add grinding sound effects if you like)! Stir it all for one more minute and when it becomes smooth and nice, it`s almost ready. Now put some honey in it. Depends who will drink it; if kids, add more (kids like sweeter) and stir again till honey melts. Now pour into cups and share your love :)

*Tip: stir even when in cups, otherwise a "skin" forms on the surface. This can be easily tossed away.

     The effect of this drink should be twofold: First of all, it will drive away all those bad flu bacils that could jump on you earlier in a bad weather. But most importantly, it brings back smiles and priceless memories!

     If you have similar kawaii recipes you think help spread love and happiness, let me know in comments!


About Sidney Aldaine

My name is Sidney Aldaine. And this is the start of my ultimate project, my Fantasma. My way of helping people to make them feel better. My way of contributing something of a value to the world we all live in. Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy my little corner of the web. Place, where I left a piece of my soul and dreams. A Fantastic place. I would love to call myself a blogger and a writer some day. And I`m not going to give up this dream, at least not until my Fantasma comes into reality.

You Might Also Like

Powered by Blogger.