Sunday, 4 October 2015

Before I expire, I`d love to... Blogtober #4: My bucket list

I know it`s not original, but it sure is funny     

     Young people like myself don`t usually think about what would they want to do before dying. That all changed when the new hot topic of bucket list`s got viral. Well, not only that but also challenging a person to do what they have on their lists was surely the biggest part of fun and excitement.
      In the fourth day of Blogtober Challenge I was asked to post my bucket list. Now this is a hard topic, since I never really thought about serious list. But there are definitely some things I`d love to do, or accomplish later on in my life. Prepared? Here goes!

1. Buy a caravan and travel the world
2. Learn to speak French, Italian, Spanish, Arabic and Japanese fluently
3. Be a part of later Mars expedition and blog about it xoxo
4. Fall in love with the right one
5. Get (or learn) at least one superpower
6. Change gender; it could be a superpower too :)


1. Buy a caravan


     That feeling of independece and freedom! I experienced it only once, but I know that`s what I want. I`m still figuring out how to make it happen so I won`t end up totally homeless. Meet new people, be every day somewhere else and see our magnificient world; that`s the best experience one can have in this life.

2. Learn languages


     What use does your own caravan have when you can`t speak to people you meet? I know it`s going to be hard, but I can do it, I`m sure of it! And why those particular languages? French, Italian and Spanish are easy once you learn one. You need Arabic if you are to travel to middle East. As for Japanese, I`m fascinated both by their language and by Hiragana, Katakana and symbols. The way Japanese express their thought is just so different from ours! Kawaii language indeed.

3. Mars expedition


     Imagine that. Being a first blogger ever to write from Mars, about Mars :D I know it`s crazy, but it`s my fascinating dream. Be where noone has ever been before and let people know what`s the world like beyound the horizon! Perhaps my fascination by Star Trek is visible here. I have goosebumps by only thinking about it.

4. Finding the right one


     ...And live together on Mars :D Ideal life, isn`t it? Now don`t laugh (just kidding). I`ve met so many people, I fell in love with just a few. But I`m still searching and won`t stop till I find the one to share my deepest thoughts with. The one thing I`m afraid the most is that I`d end up alone. There you have it, dear reader.

5. Superpower


     Who never tried his or hers ability to move objects solely by mindpower, read other people`s thoughts or consciously control the weather? Well, I don`t have to get some of those I mentioned, but something small like seeing parts of the future would be nice. Or at least ability to heat up any substance, to shorten the time needed to prepare myself a cup of tea. Any other volunteers?

I`m sorry if my bucket list isn`t what you expected it to be, but by words of Ozzy Osbourne: "I`m just a dreamer". I dream my life in hopes my life will once become a dream I dream :)


Picture taken from Flickr.com

About Sidney Aldaine

My name is Sidney Aldaine. And this is the start of my ultimate project, my Fantasma. My way of helping people to make them feel better. My way of contributing something of a value to the world we all live in. Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy my little corner of the web. Place, where I left a piece of my soul and dreams. A Fantastic place. I would love to call myself a blogger and a writer some day. And I`m not going to give up this dream, at least not until my Fantasma comes into reality.

You Might Also Like

Powered by Blogger.