Thursday, 8 October 2015

Apps you can`t do without if you are me; Blogtober #8

     Today is a great day! Not only because it`s already thursday and weekend is close by. Yesterday`s weather here was awful and today`s not better, but for some inexplicable reason I`m in a good mood since the morning. Everything is somehow neater and brighter than it was yesterday, without any particular change :) What a happy day!

     But let`s change a list and talk about my favourite apps for a moment. There are just a few of them, don`t worry about a long list of guy who can`t live outside the virtual reality. I`m going to place them in order, from the most used one, to the least:

1. Gmail- this goes almost without saying and since I work for liasion office, there is always some new message or e-mail I have to reply to. Also, I like that you can set your background on desktop version. My current is called "Planets" and it`s a theme that changes periodically

2. Google Calendar- For all those conferencies and meetings, one needs to be organised

3. Blogger- I don`t use this one for actually writing posts; I just put down any idea when it gets to me for a new post. Sometimes I develop these thoughts a little bit in my spare time in the office

4. Facebook- Oh where would I be without you, mighty Facebook? I use it mostly to share new stories and blog posts. The most important thing here are facebook groups. That and events, like Blogtober challenge!

5. 8tracks- I already mentioned that I love music. I could listen to it whole day without a need for break. I use this site, because it contains tons of personally tailored playlists. The most visited user by me, with lots of lovely playlists is Idril. I don`t know her personally, I don`t know her at all; just by listening to her playlists. But she has a real talent for these things. Check her out, you won`t regret.

6. Sygic Navigation- And here we are again, last but not least. I`m getting lost quite often in Brussels these days. Almost every day a different meeting, at a different place. I sometimes think I won`t get used to this fast paced life. Admiration goes to all of my colleagues who can still go for a beer after 6 pm, party till the late night and wake up to go to work in the morning. How are those people doing that? Are they running on batteries?

     Let me know what are yours tips on how to stay full of energy throughout whole day!

About Sidney Aldaine

My name is Sidney Aldaine. And this is the start of my ultimate project, my Fantasma. My way of helping people to make them feel better. My way of contributing something of a value to the world we all live in. Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy my little corner of the web. Place, where I left a piece of my soul and dreams. A Fantastic place. I would love to call myself a blogger and a writer some day. And I`m not going to give up this dream, at least not until my Fantasma comes into reality.

You Might Also Like

Powered by Blogger.