Friday, 18 September 2015

About

     Fun fact: Although I always wanted to write I think youtube videos are much more fun. Let me explain. Since I can remember, I wanted to make videos about playing games and put them on the internet. I can recollect one person per 2 blocks having internet connection back home when I was 12. On top of that, the speed was like that of a dying turtle and people paid tremendous amounts of money for dial-up connections. So out of the window went my dream, until...


...few years back one guy named  Felix, better known as Pewdiepie to be precise came up with the idea of recording himself playing scary video games. Another fun fact- we are the same age :P

What`s the point


     I`m not going to lie here. I envied him for a long time. Not for his success, surprisingly, but for that act of putting my dream to life by someone else. I`m past that now. What`s left is that notion to put myself out there, for as many people as I can and share. Now I know that pursuing your dream, no matter whether crazy or not, is totally worth it!
 

Is it going to be interesting?


     Hell Yes!! So what will you be able to find on this blog in next coup` of weeks? My experience from an unpaid internship here, in Brussels, my opinion on some things, documentation of people, places and interest things I`m about to meet and many more. I want to learn about life and myself. And I want to share this experience with you. In a positive way, of course. I`d like to motivate people. Motivate you. Help you through those struggles I, myself had to fight with and then, perhaps make you feel happier. Or at least less shit. Yea, that would be awesome.

Source: Pixabay.com
    

Why is this blog called "Fantasma" then?


     Because...Because every journey ought to be fantastic and mine is no different, okay? Simply put, it`s called Fantasma because it`s the inner view into my skull and into my life. I`m trying hard  to make my dreams, my Fantasma, come true. And this is my life and my journey. How often do you get an opportunity like this? Fantastic!!
About Sidney Aldaine

My name is Sidney Aldaine. And this is the start of my ultimate project, my Fantasma. My way of helping people to make them feel better. My way of contributing something of a value to the world we all live in. Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy my little corner of the web. Place, where I left a piece of my soul and dreams. A Fantastic place. I would love to call myself a blogger and a writer some day. And I`m not going to give up this dream, at least not until my Fantasma comes into reality.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.