Monday, 28 September 2015

Roses are red, violets are blue... Immigrant edition

Roses are red, violets are blue... Immigrant edition


Roses are red, violets are blue;
People from everywhere are coming to the EU
Syria, Libya, Isis and Iran
Not only those who read Quoran
Welcome, immigrants! To our piece of world
Don`t make a mess or you will be hurld
Seeing the war all around us
We, Europeans feel for your groups
Freedom, Humanism and Solidarity,
Those are values that provide charity

Roses are red, violets are blue;
We only want some of you
Christian families running from war
Those are the folks we will take care for
If you are a Muslim, you might go back
To the far far country, full of trainwrecks
Your second stop is a wired fence,
Welcome to Hungary, get in line or else!

We don`t like this topic, and avoided it so much
Quotas are now the only viable clutch
Fortress Europe, we are so proud,
You can hear it quite loud
Grandma Europe is getting weary
She can`t see the situation clearly
New people are opportunity, not a threat
Not a problem, mere solution, but yet
V4 votes no for migrants... and gets upset

Your blood is red, ours is blue
We Europeans don`t like anything new
Pseudohumanism is a new motto
Help is only for those who win a lotto
We can`t agree with ourselves
What do you expect, magic fairies and elves?
This is the real pinnacle of civilisation
We pull away instead of pulling as one nation
Old grandma is getting quite grumpy,
She might die alone, it`s too late to be jumpy
Bye Bye Europe, if you can`t compete
Die off outside on a cold concrete


About Sidney Aldaine

My name is Sidney Aldaine. And this is the start of my ultimate project, my Fantasma. My way of helping people to make them feel better. My way of contributing something of a value to the world we all live in. Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy my little corner of the web. Place, where I left a piece of my soul and dreams. A Fantastic place. I would love to call myself a blogger and a writer some day. And I`m not going to give up this dream, at least not until my Fantasma comes into reality.

You Might Also Like

Powered by Blogger.