Saturday, 12 September 2015

Contact

     Hi. Hello. Heyya. What`s up?



My name is Sidney. Sidney Aldaine. It`s a pleasure to meet you, it really is!
I`ve been through all kinds of jobs in last 10 years. I worked as a shop assistant. Labourer in a factory making rubber bumpers. Cashier. Call centre operator. Policy advisor in a field of R&D. Construction site worker. Inventory counting guy.
But right now, at this moment, my business card says I`m a student, trying to establish his own blog. If you are interested in any kind of blogging cooperation or just want to send me a lovely e-mail, here`s my address:

SidneyAldaine@gmail.com


Alternatively, you can find my profile on:


I don`t have any permanent place of stay. But you can bump into me in Brno, Brussels, Nitra and rarely even around West Yorkshire, UK. So if you want to meet me in person and just talk about life in general, or something interesting, I`m all for it.

Thank you for visiting these pages. In case you have any suggestion, don`t hesitate to contact me. 

I hope to see You soon again someday,


Sidney Aldaine
About Sidney Aldaine

My name is Sidney Aldaine. And this is the start of my ultimate project, my Fantasma. My way of helping people to make them feel better. My way of contributing something of a value to the world we all live in. Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy my little corner of the web. Place, where I left a piece of my soul and dreams. A Fantastic place. I would love to call myself a blogger and a writer some day. And I`m not going to give up this dream, at least not until my Fantasma comes into reality.

You Might Also Like

Powered by Blogger.